Carbonado care instructions:
Your Carbonado is made with the utmost attention to detail so that you can get the most out of it. Since this is a bag that is built to stand the test of time, the care instructions you need to follow are rather simple and succinct. Just follow these simple steps when you want to clean the bag and you’ll be done in a jiffy.
- Staining by oil, ink, lotion etc. must be removed immediately.
- Gently wipe the interior with a soft cloth. A moist soft cloth can be used, provided that it is not dripping wet.
- Harsh rubbing of the interiors is completely fine.
- Do not use solvents, chlorides, wax polishes and chemical cleaning agents.
- Please note, too much soap can leave streaky residues in general so go easy on that.
- No machine wash.
- Dry cleaning is completely fine.
- Drying in direct sunlight is also completely fine.
- Wipe the bag with a dry soft cloth to get rid of any dust.
- Note that since the exterior of the bag is waterproof and dust resistant, wiping with a soft cloth will be sufficient more often than not.
- There is no need to wash the exterior of the bag with detergent, solvents, wax polishes etc.
- The utility compartment above the straps of the bag, on the back, is meant to store the anti-theft lock and small items. Please do not over-stuff this compartment and compromise the zipper.
- In case of any liquid spillage, simply wipe with a soft cloth and let it dry naturally.
- Using a blow dryer or simply drying in direct sunlight is completely fine.
Remember – The insulated pouch is not leak-proof. Please use containers that do not leak while placing them into the insulated pouch so as to avoid liquid from spilling within and staining the interiors.