- Super easy to apply
- Super easy to remove
- All skins are MATTE laminates and water resistant
How to apply
- Use a small amount of glass cleaner and a soft cloth to ensure the top flat part of Carbonado shell is clean.
- Without removing the adhesive film below the skin, place the skin on the flat portion of the shell to ensure the skin is placed properly.
- Make sure you don't apply the Carbonado skin upside down. The bottom, top and the sides should align to those of the shell.
- Now, peel the film from the corner of the carbonado skin and carefully line the skin with one corner of the shell.
- Slowly, continue to peel the film and smooth the carbonado skin into place. You can use a bank card to ensure no bubbles are formed.
- If you are dissatisfied with the position or bubbles remain, carefully peel it off and try again.